Managing performance is part and parcel of the job of every manager. As the name suggests, Performance Management is the ongoing activity of managing the workforce inside the organization, more importantly working for making improvements in their overall performance levels and enabling them to realize the organizational goals more efficiently.
This training discusses essential methods and techniques for identifying development needs of the organization and setting action plans and objectives for achieving them. You will learn about the importance of having an organized system of managing workforce performance in your organization in order to enable your team work in a more effective way and keep your top performers motivated as well as maintain a high energy level in the team as a whole.
The methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
Workshop attendees will be able to:
- Outline the importance of proper WPM for the organization
- Develop a system of identifying and managing team performance
- Understand methods of coping with poor performers
- Learn methods of coaching for improving performance
- Learn about different models of performance management
This program is beneficial for anyone who is in a managerial or supervisorial role within the organization and has to rely on their team’s performance for contributing in and achieving the overall organizational goals.
Core Concepts covered in this program are:
- Benefits of Workforce Performance Management (WPM)
- Foundation setting for a successful WPM
- Setting goals and objectives
- Defining performance priorities
- Defining performance standards
- Importance of feedback
- Record keeping for performance
- What to do with poor performance?
- Reasons for poor performance
- Attitude problems in employees
- Qualities of an effective coach
- Individual performance improvement
- The GROW Model
- The OUTCOMES Model
- Developing a Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Building a high performance team
- Assessing the Team
- Conditions for a high performance team
Program Dates: 20-24 December, 2017
Registration Closes on: 20 November, 2017
Program Fee: $3550
Fee Covers: Visa, Participant Assessments, Airport pickup, 5 days Accommodation with wifi & breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments, Workshop Kit, Practical Activities, Program Materials, International Certificate of Completion & Entertaining Tour.
Online Payment via PayPal