Effective Workforce Performance management is essential for any organization, as it helps align the employees, resources and systems with strategic objectives. The performance management process combines information gathering through monitoring goal completion, feedback and discussions. Managing Workforce performance efficiently has become quite complex and challenging due to contemporary multiplex organizational structures and increased number of operational activities.
This intensive short-term workshop has been designed to provide its attendees with the comprehensive coverage of performance management system tools, Key Performance Indicators and Success Factors. It emphasizes on major essential skills that performance manager should possess, in order to apply constructive workforce performance management techniques.
The program is the best suite for:
- Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Line Managers and Professionals
- HR Personnel
- Project Managers, Supervisors and Officers
- Performance Managers
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialists and Officers
- Anyone, who is involved in managing and appraising the workforce performance.
Upon the successful completion of this intensive training course, the participants will be able to:
- Establish the Linkages between Corporate Strategy and Workforce Performance Management
- Identify the purpose of Performance Management both for the organizations and employees
- Comprehend how performance management systems can be utilized effectively
- Set Clear Expectations and Objectives for Individual Performance
- Apply Effective Performance Management Strategies, Tools and Techniques to enhance performance levels and motivation
- Demonstrate the essential skills required for Effective Performance Management
- Utilize the best practices for performance management across the world.
- Foundations of Performance Management
- The Benefits of Effective Performance Management System
- Key Characteristics of High Performing Team
- Defining Strategic and Integrated Performance Management
- The Core Principles of Effective Performance Management.
- Performance Management Cycle
- Purpose of Annual Performance Review
- Defining Performance Priorities and Standards
- Performance Record Keeping
- The importance of Feedback
- The role of HR Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders in successful performance management.
- Motivational Theories for increased workforce performance
- Setting Performance Objectives
- Quantitative and Qualitative Objectives
- SMART & CLEAR Methods for Effective Objective Setting
- Listing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Balanced Scorecard Framework.
- Conducting Employee Appraisals
- Monitoring Workforce Performance
- Addressing Performance Gap
- Performance Appraisal Rating
- Forced and Expected Distribution Methods
- One-to-one Performance Review.
- Individual performance improvement
- The GROW Model
- The OUTCOMES Model
- Developing a Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Qualities of an effective coach
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Constructive Feedback Models.
The methodology is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then coach them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
Program Dates: 13 - 17 April 2020
Registration Closes on: 29 February 2020
Venue: IBIS Frankfurt Centrum
Program Fee: $3850
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal