Transformational leadership is a style of leadership where a leader works with subordinates to identify needed change, creating a vision to guide the change through the inspiration, and executing the change in tandem with committed members of group. Transformational leadership serves to enhance the motivation, morale and job performance of followers through a variety of mechanisms. This style of leadership plays a crucial role in managing organizational changes. Change management includes methods that redirect or redefine the use of resources, business process, budget allocations or other modes of operation.
This workshop provides its attendees with the thorough understanding of both transformational leadership and change management. The knowledge is strengthened using the contemporary practical examples, that will help the participants to apply their skills in real business situations.
- Learning different models of change management as well as when and how they are used
- Understanding why transformational leadership and change management are essential to managers
- Being familiar with such terms as manager, leader, transformational leader and change management
- Understanding how ethics and values relate to transformational leadership and change management
- Knowing the characteristics/skills associated with transformational leadership and change management
- Understanding how to transform managers into transformational leaders
The workshop is highly beneficial for anyone who is involved in change management. Particularly important for Executives, Managers and Supervisors of the organizations operating in both public and private sector.
- The challenge involved in change
- Portrait and characteristics of transformation
- Do great leaders share the same traits?
- How much does context matter?
- Charismatic and transformational leadership
- Resistance and reactions to change
- Phases of transformation
- Harnessing emotion
- Making change stick
- Extrinsic motivation and reward
- Beyond money: Intrinsic motivation
- Power: Getting it and keeping it
- Key levers of power
- Influence: Tools of persuasion
- Reciprocity: Give and take
- Negotiating as a way of life
- Avoiding the Zero-Sum game
- Building and leading teams
- Guiding teams as they evolve
- Observation and organizational learning
- Stimulating creativity
- Leading innovation
- Developing leadership and emerging leaders
Program Dates: 26-30 November 2018
Registration Closes on: 30 October 2018
Program Fee: $2450
Online Payment via PayPal
If you got a question, email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Skype: risalatconsultantsint | Call/Viber/WhatsApp: +995 555 11 66 22
Don’t forget to follow Risalat on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook!