Teambuilding means turning your people in to a productive force. When you transform a group of people from group of individuals in to a winning team you create something unique and remarkably productive for the organization. However, for a team to make things happen and succeed, they need concrete and inspiring goals and objectives. For this purpose, you need to understand what motivates you and your team. Getting this right for the people you are working with will make a critical difference in the success of the whole organization.
Through practical exercises, participatory approaches and interactive presentations, this workshop will help you discover a wide range of skills and techniques in mastering the process of teambuilding, setting exciting goals for them and motivating them towards achieving those goals.
The workshop is beneficial for Supervisors, Project Managers, Team Leaders and anyone who at one time or another is involved in managing and leading a team, setting goals and objectives for them and responsible for their output.
Core Concepts covered in this program are:
- Team Development
- Team Cohesion
- Team Leaders and Threats to Teams
- From Unshared Certainty to Shared Uncertainty
- Establishing your goal
- The Importance of Having Goals
- The 4CF Method
- The SMART Method
- Backward Goal Setting
- Understanding Motivation
- Myths about Motivation
- Positive Motivators
- Negative Motivators
- Motivation in Practice
After attending this course you will learn about
- Steps and considerations in developing a productive team
- The theories that underpin teambuilding, goal setting and motivation
- Turning aspirations in to clear goal statements
- Keys to persuade team members to buy into set goals
- Factors that motivate people to go beyond their limits
- Factors that demotivate and how to avoid them
This program will be beneficial for participating organizations as it will
- Enable participants develop productive teams that can achieve the organizational goals
- Help delegates set tangible and concrete goals for their work teams and then achieve them
- Provide the organization with people who are catalysts in transforming groups of employees into a formidable workforce in action
- Develop people who love what they are doing for the organization
On a personal level workshop trainees will learn about
Skills and techniques they can utilize in their career regarding developing effective work teams, creating and setting inspiring goals for those teams and having them get the work done in an efficient manner.
The training methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
Program Dates: 08 – 12 September 2019
Registration Closes on: 31 July 2019
Program Fee: $3150
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Skype: risalatconsultantsint | Call/Viber/WhatsApp: +995 555 11 66 22