Whether it’s completing a multi-phase activity as part of your job or organizing a holiday, in order to be successful, you need to be well organized and be able to manage time, costs and resources. Organizations are realizing the fact that only experience of being involved in a project does not make a successful Project Manager. They need to learn a set of defined procedures which will ensure effective accomplishment of the organizational goals.
Through practical exercises, participatory approaches and interactive presentations, this workshop will help you discover a wide range of skills and techniques in mastering the art of managing projects more productively, developing a dedicated team for implementing it and succeeding in achieving set objectives.
This program also offers opportunity for senior-level managers to acquire expert insights, explore leadership & people management concepts, and examine actionable strategies for building the kind of leadership and people manager to enable employees to deliver their optimum performance. This Effective Leadership & People Management program also aims to provide participants with the ideas, frameworks, and tools required to create an environment and culture in which individuals feel compelled to innovate and contribute to a transforming work environment.
The program is beneficial for Project Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and all those professionals who are or will be responsible for managing a project and the implementing team. Executives, who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their leadership skills. Typical participants include Business Owners, Directors, General Managers, Senior Managers, Division Heads, and Department Heads.
By attending this effective program, you will be able to:
- Utilize learnt skills in a variety of environments where they are responsible for managing a group of people
- Develop managers who can implement projects more efficiently
- Plan and organize the project activities
- Developing a productive project team
- Managing available resources efficiently
- Use different tools for scheduling project activities
- Motivate team members for optimal performance
- Achieve personal career goals more efficiently
- Guide the participants on how to do more with fewer resources
- Enable participants develop productive teams that can achieve the organizational goals
- Provide the organization with people who are catalysts in transforming groups of employees into a formidable workforce in action
Plus, at the end of this program, you will acquire the proven skills to attract, empower, reward and retain talent, get commitment to a shared vision, delegate, bring out the best in others, and lead your team to success.
You will learn to recognize true priorities; assume responsibility and accountability; manage risks; resolve problems and conflicts; respect diversity; build a culture based on trust and mutual respect; inspire; mentor and serve as a role model for others. And you will take home new ideas, including SMT framework with proven tools and sound time-saving skills, most of which are unavailable elsewhere.
- The Project Process – The Lifecycle
- Project Scope Management
- Estimation of Time and Cost
- Project Charter & Project Planning
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Managing Risks
- Project Progress Monitoring
- Effective Decision Making
- Communication in Managing the Project
- Final Documentation Before Closing Down & Closing the Project
- Leadership Theories:
- Leadership Concepts, Leadership Competencies, Leadership Framework, Important Keys of Leadership, Leadership Forces, Power and Leadership, Leadership Models, Leadership Styles, Reasons For Failures, Cases & Exercises
- Managing Self:
- Self-Analysis, Self-Development, Managing Time & Priorities, Managing Stress, Cases & Exercises.
- Effective Communication:
- Communication Theories, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, One on One Communication, Team Communication, Public Speaking, Cases & Exercises.
- Creating Team:
- Team Analysis, Process of Team Development, Team Charter, Developing Team Spirit, Cases & Exercises
- Motivation Theories, Types of Motivation, Motivation Barriers, Individual Motivation, Team Motivation, Cases & Exercises
- Problem Solving:
- Problem Definition, Root Cause Analysis, Identifying Optional Solutions, Finding The Right Solution, Cases & Exercises
- Managing Conflicts:
- Conflict analysis, Strategies in dealing with conflicts, creating the groundwork for conflict resolutions, Negotiating conflict resolutions, Post conflict resolutions, Cases & Exercises
- Talent Management:
- Hiring the Right People, Selection Interview Technique, People Development, Cases & Exercises.
- Managing Performance:
- Setting Performance Objectives, Developing Performance Plans, Monitoring Performance, Performance Interventions, Performance Appraisals, Cases & Exercises
- Managing Change & Transition:
- Change Triggers, Change Objectives, Change Strategies, Leading the Change efforts, Cases & Exercises.
Program Dates: 16 – 20 September 2019
Registration Closes on: 31 July 2019
Program Fee: $3650Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Registration Assistance: email@example.com
Skype: risalatconsultantsint Call/Viber/WhatsApp: +995555116622