Monitoring and Evaluation are essential to improving project effectiveness. Effective project monitoring allows a project team to make appropriate decisions on a day-to-day basis and ensures that projects are carried out as planned and modified when necessary.
Evaluation enables a project manager to understand and demonstrate the results of their work, determine the best strategies for achieving the project objectives and document lessons learned to improve future programs.
After attending participants will be better able to:
- Understand the crux and concept of effective project monitoring and evaluation
- Understand strategies and techniques for monitoring and evaluating projects
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation systems & plans
- Implement the monitoring and evaluation systems & plans
This program is a must for Project Managers, M&E Managers, Project Controllers, Project Coordinators, Project Leaders, Project Officers, Project Engineers, Project Administrators and all those who must provide significant contributions in effective project monitoring & evaluation.
- Project Management Overview
- The concept of effective Project M&E
- Setting project objectives & targets that facilitates effective M&E
- Project M&E Methods and tools
- Results-based M&E
- Participatory M&E
- Logical Framework Analysis (LFA)
- Using MS Project for Monitoring Projects
- Earned Value Analysis
- M&E Project and People Performance
- Collecting, analyzing and storing M&E information
- Communicating and Reporting M&E findings
The training methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
Program Dates: 21 – 25 October 2019
Registration Closes on: 31 August 2019
Venue: NH Valencia Center
Program Fee: $3850
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Skype: risalatconsultantsint | Call/Viber/WhatsApp: +995 555 11 66 22