For any enterprise, survival in today’s volatile market depends on its ability to make itself known and to attract new prospects and business opportunities. If your clients and prospects cannot find you then losing business will take no long. This makes the role of the Marketing department a vital one for the organization. What are the key messages that you want to get across? How will you generate a buzz about your business? And simply, what are the most effective methods of marketing?
This two day program is designed to help you discover the best approaches to marketing your business more effectively. It will show you how to meet your customers’ needs and at the same time receive enough in return for doing so.
The methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
After attending this program, participants will learn about:
- The basic principles of running an effective marketing campaign
- Techniques for identifying and attracting new customers for the business
- How to indulge in a healthy competition
- Considerations for attractive branding and packaging
- Setting prices that earn profit
- How to spend on advertising and still make more profit
- Enable participants develop an organized system of promoting the organization’s products and services
- Develop a cadre of marketers who clearly understand when, where and how to market their goods and services
- Enable delegates help the organization achieve its sales targets more easily
- Enable the organization earn more with lesser but smarter effort
- They will acquire the skills they can utilize in any business and earn both profitability for the company and praise & appreciation for themselves – both in moral and financial terms.
This training can be beneficial for Marketing Managers/Officers, Sales professionals, Business Managers and anyone who are responsible for maintaining the existing clientele and, more importantly, expanding the company’s client base and profitability.
Core Concepts covered in this program are:
- Old Vs. New Rules of Marketing
- Five Ps of Marketing
- Developing a Strategic Marketing Plan
- Determining the Target Market
- Identifying the Competition
- Description of the Product / Service
- Branding and Packaging
- Sales Promotion
- Personal Selling
- Marketing of Consumer Goods
- Marketing of Industrial Goods
Program Dates: 26 – 28 December, 2017
Registration Closes on: 25 November, 2017
Program Fee: $2350
Fee Covers: Visa, Participant Assessments, Airport pickup, Accommodation with wifi & breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments, Workshop Kit, Program Materials, and International Certificate of Completion & Entertaining Tour.
Online Payment via PayPal