The field of Logistics Management has evolved into a science in its own right. Today, it is crucial to utilize organization resources efficiently and minimize additional non-value adding movement of goods in the supply chain. Expertly managing the cash tied up in the distribution network and the inventory, but at the same time, keeping the customers or projects’ beneficiaries satisfied to the maximum has become absolutely crucial for today’s Logistics Managers.
This program has also a major focus on Import Export Management. With rapid growth in the global market, new trends in trading have come up. Trading in various countries is very easy and convenient due to today’s smart and fast intelligent technology. The import-export market has also gone through drastic change over the years. It provides a wide range of rewarding opportunities for the candidates who want to associate themselves with the import-export business. There is widespread scope in import-export management in Trading Houses, Export Department of Companies, Development Authorities & Commodity Boards, Marine Insurance Companies, Export Processing Zones, Export Promotion Councils and Export Oriented Units among other such fields and organizations.
This fives day program is designed to give you in-depth insight into these concepts and to equip you with necessary best-practice tools and techniques in order to implement them. By understanding the available tools and the hurdles and hindrances in the process and the expected outcomes, you can stay ahead of the competition and be at your peak performance as a Logistics & Import-Export Manager.
Program Contents & Objectives
- Understand the complexities of Logistics Management and Planning
- Introduction to processes used in Logistics Management, including outsourcing, network design and distribution center management.
- A walk through of what logistics managers and planners need to know to understand the benefits of good Logistics Management, tools and resources required to achieve significant savings on inventory cost while keeping high customer service.
- Discussion around what currently happens in business and the challenges the participants have come across.
- International business practices
- Customs and policies
- International Supply Chain Management
- Marine Insurance
- Export Import Documentation and Procedures
- International Trade Barriers
- Risk management in export and import process.
- Strategy development for successful export import business
- How to increase presence in the global market
- Setting Logistics Strategy
- Logistics Issues and Priorities
- Inventory Management
- Logistics in the supply chain
- Legislation & Statutory Requirement
- Organizing Effective Logistics
- Managing Transport Effectively
- Designing the Best Distribution Network
- Security in Distribution
- Outsourcing and tender process
- Logistics Managers
- Senior Supervisors
- Directors and senior managers who have responsibility for, or involvement with distribution and warehousing
- Import Export Managers
- Customs Professional
- Consultants and Advisors
- Graduates and post graduates who require a greater understanding of the warehousing functions
- Personnel and human resources managers with responsibility for the distribution and warehousing functions
- Staff involved in the tender process for warehousing services.
The methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The program is in a highly participative workshop and practical format with formal presentations, practical activities, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant examples and case studies are provided to illustrate the application of each of the topics covered, including participative exercises using Excel. Each learning point is reinforced with appropriate practical examples and exercises. A combination of plenary sessions to provide a common perspective to all the attendees and of breakout sessions for more detailed interactive discussion on different aspects of Logistics and Import Export Management theory and practice.
Program Dates: 26-30 November 2018
Registration Closes on: 30 September 2018
Program Fee: $2950
Online Payment via PayPal
Registration Assistance: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: risalatconsultantsint Call/Viber/WhatsApp: +995555116622