ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS). It provides a framework that an organization can follow, rather than establishing environmental performance requirements.
Part of the ISO 14000 family of standards on environmental management, ISO 14001 is a voluntary standard that organizations can certify to. Integrating it with other management systems standards can further assist in accomplishing organizational goals.
ISO 14001 should be used by any organization that wishes to set up, improve, or maintains an environmental management system to conform to its established environmental policy and requirements. The requirements of the standard can be incorporated into any environmental management system, the extent to which is determined by several factors including the organization’s industry, environmental policy, products and service offerings, and location. This standard is relevant to all organizations, regardless of size, location, sector, or industry.
- Identifying the objectives and benefits of an EMS and the requirements of the standard
- Learning how to assess an organization’s current state with regards to an EMS
- Being familiar with performing a gap analysis to meet EMS standards
- Planning, developing and implementing an EMS appropriate to your organization
- Identifying environmental aspects and impacts relevant to your organization with the emphasis on improvement
Who Should Attend?
- Health & Safety managers
- Anyone involved in implement an EMS, implementation and maintenance
- Introduction to Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Review of environmental legislation
- Codes of EMS practice
- The benefits of an EMS based on ISO 14001
Program Dates: 12 – 16 October 2020 Registration Closes on: 31 August 2020 Venue: Hotel Cherno More Program Fee: $2950 Fee Covers: Online Payment via PayPal
Program Dates: 12 – 16 October 2020
Registration Closes on: 31 August 2020
Venue: Hotel Cherno More
Program Fee: $2950
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal