Have you come across individuals who are incredibly bright and yet cannot pull their life together? We have seen very intelligent workers who do not seem to get ahead in the organization. As we are familiar with them, we know that they have a superior intelligence level, but that does not seem to be enough for success. We may describe reasons for their failures, but these reasons have nothing to do with intelligence.
This means that standard intelligence alone is not enough to predict a person’s performance. Scientists have discovered that there’s another type of intelligence – called Emotional Intelligence – which is not related to standard intellectual intelligence.
Through practical exercises, participatory approaches and interactive presentations, this workshop will help you discover what Emotional Intelligence is, how you can discover what your own EI is and how, by understanding your own emotions and those of others, you can take your leadership and management skills to a higher level.
The methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
After attending this program, participants will learn about:
- The importance of Emotional Intelligence in your life
- The importance of understanding emotions in the workplace
- How to use your emotions to get more productive
- Identifying traits that damage your ability to connect with others
- How to positively influence others in the workplace
- How to welcome negative feedback and benefit from it
- How to benefit from EI in better interacting with and managing others
- Understand the importance of dealing differently with different people
- Build skills that help them connect and interact with their peers more fruitfully
- Develop circles of influence that will bear consolidation and productivity for the firm
- Be a catalyst in transforming groups of employees into a formidable workforce in action
- Get a better understanding of their emotions and use them for the benefit of organization.
- Skills and techniques to be more organized and in control of their life
- How to recognize your points of strength and create a circle of influence
- Identify your energy drainers and be more productive wherever you work
- Techniques for diffusing conflicts and being heard
This unique program can be beneficial for anyone who works and interacts with others – on a personal or professional level – and wants to have a better understanding and control of their own and others’ emotions in order to be more successful – personally and professionally.
Core Concepts covered in this program are:
- What is EI and what it can do for you
- Why EI matters in the workplace
- Models of EI
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Management (in the workplace)
- Social Skills
Program Dates: 07 – 11 October 2019
Registration Closes on: 31 August 2019
Program Fee: $3350
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Skype: risalatconsultantsint | Call/Viber/WhatsApp: +995 555 11 66 22