With a focus on fluency, this program will assist you to improve your Business English, gaining a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. The program focuses on the 3 skills: Writing, Speaking and Listening which will help you elevate your level and maximize your ability to use English language in a more professional manner.
Using our learning methodology, you will learn how to speak English in day-to-day business situations. Considering the four skills, you will practice conversation skills along with sharpening grammar, proper use of vocabulary, idioms and pronunciation – all in the context of doing business. Learn the English you need to get things done; be understood and accomplish your goals.
The methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
After attending this program participants will be enabled to:
- Communicate professionally in business settings
- Speak with confidence and clarity
- Write clearly and comprehensively avoiding errors
- Remove communication barriers with international people within the organization
- Help build a more positive image for the organization with its clients
- Speak and write in English language with more accuracy
- Develop documents which are more effective with clients
- Present the organization in different settings with more confidence
- Persuade more clients and motivate more employees towards the organization
- Communicate in a more clear and concise manner
- Be better prepared for international tests based on English language skills
- Impress clients and superiors with more effective business conversation
- Attract more clientele and build rapport
Program Participant can be anyone involved in business activities within Private sector, NOGs or Governmental organizations.
- How to communicate clearly and professionally in English
- How to write comprehensively and to the point while writing Emails, Reports, Contracts etc.
- Effective listening and responding – avoiding misunderstandings
- How to deliver speeches and conduct public events with confidence
- Using proper voice intonations in oral business communication
- Understanding Different Accents – UDA
- Understating the body language
- Getting familiar with Formal and Informal English Terms – FIET
Program Dates: 19-24 December, 2017
Registration Closes on: 19 November, 2017
Program Fee: $8550
Fee Covers: Visa, Participant Assessments, Airport pickup, Accommodation with wifi & breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments, Workshop Kit, Program Materials, and International Certificate of Completion & Entertaining Tour.
Online Payment via PayPal