Agriculture is one of the most important industries and it plays a crucial role for any county’s economy. Agriculture not only provides food and raw materials but also huge employment opportunities to the masses of the population. Agricultural Development requires a set of leadership skills and techniques in order to reach to a new level and achieve success.
This interactive short-term training will equip its participants with managerial, analytical and creative decision-making competencies. The course will emphasize on strategic thinking and leadership development for a highly competitive and rapidly-changing agri-business market.
This program has been designed for following professionals:
- Managers & Supervisors in Agriculture Sectors
- Individuals who are interested in Agri-Business
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Agri-Business professionals who wish to enhance their skills and competencies
- Any professional who has to or is willing to work with Agri-Business.
Upon completion of this intensive course, the attendees will:
- Develop an understanding of personal leadership strengths and weaknesses Identify and apply contemporary key leadership theories and leadership models
- Integrate leadership theory with critical issues in agriculture
- Demonstrate the ability to lead change in organizations
- Gain knowledge on technological skills & Marketing tools applied in agriculture.
- Importance of Agriculture & Agribusiness
- Self-Management, Team Building & Teamwork
- Environmental Analysis for Agribusiness
- Strategic Management & Leadership in Agricultural Projects
- Business Planning & Set Up
- Financial & Risk Management
- Human Resource Management & Labor Relations
- Agricultural Marketing
- Supply Chain and Logistics in agriculture
- Project Management & Corporate Governance
- Stakeholder Relations
- Strategic thinking and Action Planning.
This is an interactive training course providing a well arranged combination of direct instruction, practical activities and field visits. The program structure includes thematic lectures by experts, presentations of country case studies on food and agribusiness, panel discussions and group breakout sessions on SWOT analysis. We encourage active participation of attendees in order to maximize the results.
Program Dates: 09 – 13 December 2019
Registration Deadline: 31 October 2019
Program Fee: $3250