Banking sector is fast evolving and witnessing a transformational change. Banks are the backbone of all activities because in every transaction where money is involved, the bank is the main character. This banking course will give you a strong overview of basic banking practices and how international banking works. It covers interesting and necessary topics such as the functions of a bank, bank models, and theories of credit creation. These days, modern banks operate globally and hold offices in key financial centers. These institutions have the power to influence economies around the world, as seen during the recent financial crisis. Understanding how this power operates is very useful information in the modern day.
By the end of this program, the participants will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- Bank models, banking risks, functions, monetary policy and supervisory regulation and their impact on the banking sector
- Functions of Central Banks, their tools, instruments and importance
- Causes of Banking and Financial Crisis
- The main components of banks’ balance sheet and income statements, off-balance sheet activity and how to analyze bank performance and other issues using traditional ratio analysis.
- How to analyze and discuss the structural and performance features of banking systems.
This program is an ideal suite for:
- Professionals in the Banking Sector and other financial organizations
- Financial Regulators
- Anyone who is interested to gain a thorough understanding of Banking Industry
- Fundamentals of Banking, Bank activities & Services
- Types of Banking
- The role of Central Bank, Its Functions & Execution
- How Central Banks operate in Practice
- Bank Regulation & Supervision
- Determinants of Bank Failure & Crisis
- Bank Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Financial Management
- Bank Financial Statement Analysis
- Risks in Banking & Their Management
- Practical Examples of Banking in Advanced Countries and Emerging Markets
- Bank Competition and Financial Stability
This program will be conducted along workshop principles to ensure the development of transferable skills and knowledge using formal presentations, numerous worked examples, and real-world scenarios. Discussion of current issues, policies and procedures, together with interactive team case studies and exercises will ensure to reinforce the application of each of the learning points and topics covered.
Program Dates: 26 – 30 April 2019
Registration Closes on: 05 April 2019
Program Fee: $3650
Fee Covers:Register Online
Online Payment via PayPal
Skype: risalatconsultantsint | Call/Viber/WhatsApp: +995 555 11 66 22