Building an effective fraud risk management program requires solid understanding of how and why fraud is perpetrated. Discuss the components of a fraudulent act, different types of fraud schemes and the impact fraud has on organizations. Also, analyze why individuals commit fraud and why the threat of punishment alone doesn’t deter potential fraudsters. The risk of fraud is just one of the many types of risks to be managed by an organization. But to let this risk fall out of focus can bring catastrophic results. This program will provide an overview on risk management frameworks and will introduce the concept of fraud risk, including the factors that influence it. You will also learn about why businesses should manage fraud risk; who within the organization is responsible for this task and how fraud risk management can increase the corporate values.
The methodology used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback. Each day of the seminar will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
- Directors, General Managers
- CFO-s and Finance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Division Managers, Department Managers, Project Managers, Branch Managers
- SME Business Owners
- All those who are groomed for above positions and who are interested to sharpen and broaden their knowledge & skills in managing fraud risk.
Core Concepts covered in this program are:
- The concept of effective fraud risk management
- Conducting a fraud risk audit
- Developing fraud detection and prevention strategies &plans
- and practices effectively and efficiently
- Developing fraud detection and prevention policies, programs, plans
- How to detect fraud practices effectively and efficiently
- Creating fraud risk management values for the organization
- Understand the Three Lines of Defense concept
- Understand how to advance oversight function in the organization
- Integrating risk assessment with Internal Control in the organization
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of fraud audit programs/projects
Program Dates: 20-24 December, 2017
Registration Closes on: 20 November, 2017
Program Fee: $4850
Fee Covers: Participant visa, accommodation for 7 nights, Training Program, Program Venue, Participant Assessments, Lunch & Refreshments, Workshop Kit, Practical Activities, Program Materials, Tour and Certificate of Completion.
Online Payment via PayPal